Shri V.R. Ganti is now my Facebook friend! My great privilege to have worked with Mr. Ganti to expose Asathya-Adharma of Muddenahalli group

Last updated on 22nd April 2020

22nd April 2020 Update: I had an inner urge to name-snip the names of some person(s) in this post and so have done so.

Given below are the contents of my recent Facebook post, https://www.facebook.com/ravi.s.iyer.7/posts/2055884684628098 :

Shri V.R. Ganti is now my Facebook friend!

I felt it appropriate to publicly share what I wrote to Vr Ganti sir on private Facebook chat a few minutes ago (slightly edited):

Ganti sir, It has been a great privilege for me to work with you to expose Muddenahalli group using Sathya and Dharma. I have happily accepted your friend request.

One important request from me sir: Please do not comment against SSSCT trustees and Prasanthi Nilayam on my posts.

As that will land me in a big soup!!!!

Please understand my delicate position in this matter.

On anything else -  I will be honoured to have your comments on my posts.

Please do not misunderstand. Puttaparthi is a tough place to live in, as one has to do a big balancing act.

Jai Sairam!
==============================

Update: A clarification about the sentence related to exposing Muddenahalli group mentioned above, has been provided in the modified sentences below, for the benefit of some readers who may not know the background:

[What I meant was:] Ganti sir, it has been a great privilege for me to work with you, mainly in 2015 and 2016, which continues now in end 2017 and early 2018, using Sathya and Dharma, to expose in social media for the benefit of the Sathya Sai fraternity, the Asathya-Adharma of Muddenahalli group related to FALSE CLAIM about B.N. Narasimhamurthy being dream-instruction medium of Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba and FALSE CLAIM about Madhusudan Rao Naidu being so called communicator of Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba. Both Narasimhamurthy who is a former long-time warden of Sai university, and Madhusudan Naidu who is an alumnus of the Sai university, after Mahasamadhi of Bhagavan in April 2011, have spiritually misguided thousands of Sathya Sai devotees in India and the rest of the world, including Sai university administrators (e.g then vice-chancellor --Name1-snipped-- and others), faculty and alumni, using the HOLY NAME of Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba instead of following Sathya and Dharma by using their own names of Narasimhamurthy (or Narasimhamurthy Baba) and Madhusudan Rao Naidu (or Madhu Baba) for their spiritual guidance instructions and supposed spiritual revelations to their devotees.

--- end contents of my Facebook post ---

Given below are some comments from the above Facebook post:

Shri V.R. Ganti wrote: Om Sri Sai Ram - I would like to clarify that everyone, including Ravi Iyer Garu has always been my friend. Yes some people including Ravi Iyer garu unfriended me for sometime. Also I have unfriended a few because of their language (foul language) and a few have double crossed me and hence I have blocked them.

Yes, I have definite and strong views against some of the Trustees of SSSCT and I have assured Ravi Iyer that I will not post any comments against SSSCT or its Trustees on his wall but I cannot sing their glory at all.

As regards Mhalli Gang, BNNM, Madhu and a few others, I maintain that they are all DAIVA DROHIS and even if Bhagawan Baba comes and tells me that He is now talking through Madhu, I will tell Baba to go away because, I only know that Baba who has promised His Mother that He will never leave Parthi and go; I know that Baba, who always maintained that He will not talk through a medium and will have direct contact with His devotees; I know that Baba who said that He totally disapproves of anyone raising money in His name and so, I will Baba to go away from me.

Having said this I have some views about Madhu which I will put up a note soon.
-----

Ravi S. Iyer wrote: Thank you Vr Ganti sir. Jai Sairam!
-----

Comments

Archive

Show more