More on my nuanced stand on Muddenahalli group

Last updated on 21-Jun-2017

1) I am NOT convinced that Muddenahalli group people are evil and demonic and are swindlers. Yes, some benefit of the money would be there for some leaders. But I can't view them as scamsters. So far at least I have not seen that evidence.

2) I am not willing to tar their entire free medical service to the poor as well as free educational service to the poor, as entirely Adharmic and therefore worthy of condemnation. It is not black & white for me but levels of gray. It may be a black and white picture to some. That's fine with me. We can simply politely agree to disagree. Note that Muddenahalli group have not had a single illegal funds collection charge proven against them anywhere in the world, as of now and as far as I know. I mean, it is not as if they are using illegal drug money or gambling racket or prostitution racket or extortion racket money and using their free service to society work as a cover to hide their illegal work.

3) The poor in Chhattisgarh who can't afford to pay for sophisticated medical services receiving it free at Sanjeevani hospital is a wonderful thing! These poor people need help. They don't care much that some (or all) of the funding for that hospital is received via somebody who is making a false claim to be medium of Sathya Sai. Further, I don't think most of such poor people will face Asathya-Adharma impacts from having benefited from Sanjeevaani hospital services.

I also think that the doctors and other medical staff, as well as non-medical staff serving in Sanjeevani hospitals, both the paid staff type and the free service volunteer type, CANNOT be said to be doing Asathya & Adharma when they treat the poor patients or help in the administration of the hospital. In fact, my view is that they are doing punya karma (good actions) by treating the poor or helping in such treatment of the poor.

But one presumes that significant part of the funding received for these hospitals is through the FALSE BELIEF spread by Madhusudan Rao Naidu of being a so called communicator of Bhagavan, in which case my view is that those involved in promoting that FALSE BELIEF to receive that funding are doing Asathya & Adharma, and will face the negative karmic consequences thereof.

4) My views are similar for Muddenahalli schools with ONE BIG EXCEPTION. Any teacher/staff that knowingly contributes to students being brainwashed to believe in the FALSE CLAIM of Madhusudan Rao Naidu, are actively involved in Asathya and Adharma. Those that do it knowing that Madhusudan Rao Naidu's claim is FALSE will surely face negative karmic consequences. I am not sure how exactly it may be for those teachers/staff who sincerely believe in Madhusudan's claim and participate in such brain-washing.

In any case, it is my considered view that Madhusudan Rao Naidu and Narasimhamurthy, the two key players in Muddenahalli FALSE BELIEF will surely have to suffer severe negative karmic consequences for their BETRAYAL of their Gurudev, Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba, by promoting a communicator/medium belief which goes against Bhagavan's teachings given publicly and on multiple occassions.

5) In the case of a recent opening of a free educational institution by Muddenahalli group in Telangana (a state in India which was carved out of a bigger Andhra Pradesh state in 2014), I have been given to understand that a senior minister of Telangana was very supportive of it. The minister was looking at the benefit of free education received by constituents of his state! He was not bothered about how the funding came (so long as it was not illegal)! I think this would be the stand of most political leaders not only in India but in most other countries of the world. The elected political leaders will encourage those who serve their people without engaging in any illegal activity. Period.

The political leaders of India (and elsewhere) will view the split in the Sai orgn. as similar to the regular splits that happen in political parties in India. They will want to steer clear of judging whether Muddenahalli group's Madhusudan Rao Naidu communicator claim is true or false, so long as his activities have not been proven to be illegal and so long as there are no significant police complaints against him or Muddenahalli group. As far as I know, no fund raising or other actions of Muddenahalli group have been proven to be illegal in India (or elsewhere). Neither are there significant police complaints against Muddenahalli group leaders.

The onus of stopping Madhusudan Rao Naidu from making the FALSE CLAIM of him being a communicator of Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba, in the India scenario, seems to rest SOLELY on the Indian Sai orgn. It is upto the Indian Sai orgn. to challenge Madhusudan Rao Naidu in an Indian court of law on him making this claim, and (Indian Sai orgn.) seeking orders from the court to restrain Madhusudan Rao Naidu from doing so. So far I don't think official Sai orgn. has done that. Then why will Indian political leaders want to go to the extent of stopping free service to society activities of Muddenahalli group???

CONCLUSION
==========
To conclude, my view is that the leaders of Muddenahalli group like Sri Narasimhamurthy and Madhusudan Rao Naidu have betrayed and continue to betray the teachings of Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba about mediums and communicators. Whatever funds they gather through this Asathya and Adharma (FALSE) communicator/dream-instructions claim should be viewed as unethically raised funds - Asathya-Adharma funds.

But I do not view the service activities that they are doing with these unethically raised funds as completely unethical and worthy of condemnation. In particular, I do not view the free medical service and educational service they provide with unethically raised funds, as completely unethical and worthy of condemnation.

I actually appreciate the service to society work they do, while strongly disapproving of any fund raising they do using Asathya-Adharma FALSE CLAIM of communicator Madhusudan Rao Naidu (and similar dream-instructions medium Narasimhamurthy earlier on). It is not a black and white picture for me. Some may view the whole thing as bad - the fund raising as well as the entire service activities rendered to the poor. Some may view the whole thing as good - fund raising as well as entire service activities. For me, it is a complex mix of good and bad.
=================================================================

Given below are some comment(s) from my Facebook post,
https://www.facebook.com/ravi.s.iyer.7/posts/1925101627706405, associated with this post:

Ravi S. Iyer wrote:
--Name-snipped--, if one goes by the case as presented by Central Trust (I have read one or two of their key court argument docs for this case) then Narasimhamurthy can be rightly termed as a power grabber. I tend to believe Central Trust view and so I do view Narasimhamurthy as a power grabber and perhaps power crazy person. But the court has still not ruled on it. So we don't really know what Muddenahalli group side of the story is.

Gangadhara Bhat sir coming out into the open and telling us about Narasimhamurthy's actions in grabbing power at LST as well as Gangadhar Bhat sir stating that he does not believe in Madhusudan Rao Naidu's claims also points to Narasimhamurthy being a power grabber & power crazed person.

But SCAM implies something much bigger, I think. SCAM implies that Narasimhamurthy took money from people stating that he would build a school with it, but then diverted the money for his personal expenses and NOT for building a school. I don't think Narasimhamurthy has been shown to be a BIG SCAMSTER by Loka Seva Trust court case.

But Sri. --name-snipped--, we can politely agree to disagree on this. I am not disturbed by you holding a view that BNNM is a BIG SCAMSTER. I hope you are not disturbed by my view that I have not seen evidence to judge BNNM as a BIG SCAMSTER. Thanks.
----

Ravi S. Iyer wrote (slightly edited):
--Name-snipped--, I find your tone to be very fundamentalist. You speak as if you know everything and seem to have presumed that I am your disciple who is eager to receive wisdom from you! I am NOT your disciple. Okay? You are entitled to have your views but if you want to impose your views on people then I am not comfortable with entertaining your comments on my post.

I have not said that the ends of social service to poor being done are justified by Asathya-Adharma means of Muddenahali group in terms of fund raising and spreading the false belief of Madhusudan Naidu as so called communicator. If that is your understanding of what I have written then I think you have some comprehension problem. Jai Sairam!
----

Ravi S. Iyer wrote:
"Understanding that the world is energy may help you understand this fundamental truth." - is an example of where you got into your preacher role.

"I am sure that it is evident that what these MDH fraudsters are doing in the name of seva is heretic." - That smacks of fundamentalism to me. Note that you have not differentiated between leaders of MDH group like Madhusudan Naidu and Narasimhamurthy but seem to be talking about MDH group as a whole.
----

Ravi S. Iyer wrote:
Well, you seem to be so sure that what you are saying is the "truth". Even sweeping statements condemning all of MDH group as heretics! Hmm. I hope you are not going to suggest burning at the stake, next.
----

Ravi S. Iyer wrote:
And you will never think that your "truth" may be flawed! Hmm. This is how fundamentalist preachers are - whether of Islam or Christianity or Hinduism. What I say is the truth - Nenu cheppedi vedamu! Scary!!!
----

Ravi S. Iyer wrote:
I find your kind of preaching to be something that I should stay away from. Thanks.
----

Ravi S. Iyer wrote:
You have voiced your ideas and I have given my opinion of your ideas. I think we should stop the convo here as I don't think it will help either of us if we continue this discussion. Thanks.
----

Ravi S. Iyer wrote (slightly edited):
Thank you so much for your kind co-operation sister --name-snipped--. I pray that Shiva Shakti Swarupa, Kali Yuga Avatar, Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba showers/continues to shower His Grace on you. Jai Sairam!
----

Ravi S. Iyer wrote:
Thank you sister.
----

Comments

Archive

Show more