An indication from Bhagavan in July/Aug. 2010 that celibate Tyagajeevi Narasimhamurthy was NOT his successor

Last updated on 19th Mar. 2017

In response to a Facebook post comment elsewhere, ".. I think HE knew and in the last year it showed on him", I wrote as follows (slightly edited):

--Name-snipped--, I came to know AFTER MAHASAMADHI of some of the matters related to Swami's last year in physical sojourn. So I have to agree with you about your comment. It was very, very painful for me to know about accounts from reliable sources about Swami's rather acute disappointment then with some of the top people.

I have mentioned this earlier but perhaps I need to mention it again. BTW this incident was conveyed to me just days after it happened by an alumni-staff who was present in the meeting mentioned below. Note that I was with Sai university, Prasanthi Nilayam campus then with my designation being Visiting Faculty.

In around July 2010 (may be August 2010) BNNM and Brindavan students had come to Parthi. Swami had a meeting in Bhajan Hall with alumni-staff (and perhaps some other students as well). Swami asked the alumni-staff (and students perhaps) whether anybody has any doubts. Note that Swami's words at this time were a little hard to hear and understand. Perhaps somebody would have repeated Swami's words loudly for others to hear and understand.

BNNM interjected and said to Swami that nobody has any doubts or something on those lines. Swami got upset with BNNM and told him "Noru Musko" (Shut your mouth) in front of all!!! This part was conveyed to me by the somewhat senior alumni-staff in a very shocked way. It was a clear RAP ON THE KNUCKLES to BNNM from Swami which was clearly noticed and absorbed by some of the persons present there. You see, even when Swami was in physical form some people would tend to get into dominance mode. And Swami would cut them down to size at times to bring them back to their real place in Bhagavan's mission. And this info. would spread through the system like wild fire so that many would know that so-and-so top guy got cut down to size by Swami himself. That would see to it that the person's power over people in the system came down to some extent, at least for a period.

Then Swami proceeded to advise the gathering of alumni-staff (and some students perhaps) that those who want to marry can do so. I interpreted that as a very clear signal from Swami to the gathering there that people who want to serve him in Bhagavan's institutions like Prasanthi Nilayam institutions or Brindavan institutions for that matter, NEED NOT FORCE THEMSELVES TO BE UNMARRIED! Those who want to marry could do so and STILL SERVE IN BHAGAVAN'S INSTITUTIONS, and that Bhagavan would be happy with their service.

Today, as I look back on this incident, I think that Bhagavan knew that he would be giving up the body in less than a year's time from then. Bhagavan sensed that BNNM was ALREADY TRYING TO DOMINATE THE ALUMNI using his CELIBATE Tyagajeevi status and record of decades of service to Bhagavan as warden. Therefore Bhagavan put BNNM in his place in front of his alumni-staff and clearly gave out the message that Bhagavan was appreciative of services of both celibate servitors as well as married servitors of his.

I think BNNM thought even then (in July/August 2010) that he knew better than Swami!!! Really, that's what I think now. Look I am not questioning BNNM's devotion and love for Swami. I know from a very reliable source that Bhagavan referred to BNNM as his Vivekananda sometime in or around the 80s. After Mahasamadhi and particularly after Madhusudan Naidu burst on the public scene in May 2014 with his FALSE but sensational communicator claim, as I was trying to figure out what was going on in the chaos, confusion and trauma, I made some inquiries about BNNM history. It was then that this source himself told me that he had heard Swami say that! Earning such extraordinary praise from Bhagavan is NOT EASY! And everybody knows BNNM's decades of dedicated service to Bhagavan in physical form.

But I think as BNNM saw Swami's physical form getting into rather severe disabilities, BNNM got into some weird psychological state where perhaps he felt now it was his job, or rather his BURDEN or DUTY, to lead the mission as he perhaps considered himself to be a GREAT CELIBATE TYAGAJEEVI who was also physically fit and so superior to other top people of Prasanthi Nilayam. I have been told that BNNM was always DICTATORIAL and students and alumni were VERY SCARED of offending him.

If I recall correctly, BNNM also tried to have some celibate Tyagajeevi motivational type of session in 2010 for alumni & students in Prasanthi Nilayam. I recall one alumni-staff telling me something about it. But I don't know/recall whether it got held or not.

Today, in hindsight, I think Bhagavan would have been unhappy with BNNM around July/August 2010 itself, trying to dominate Bhagavan's precious alumni and position himself, consciously or unconsciously, as Bhagavan's successor at least for Bhagavan's alumni. And so Bhagavan gave that "Noru Musko" message for BNNM, in front of his precious alumni-staff (and perhaps some students). I view that "Noru Musko" message for BNNM as a clear indication from Bhagavan that Bhagavan DID NOT VIEW BNNM AS HIS SUCCESSOR.

If BNNM (Sri B.N. Narasimhamurthy) reads this and feels hurt, I seek his forgiveness for the hurt caused. I hate having to write such stuff. But the post Mahasamadhi Sathya Sai mission is being seriously divided and hurt by Muddenahalli group led by BNNM which endorses and propagates Madhusudan Naidu's FALSE claim of being Sathya Sai communicator. So I see it as my duty to my beloved and revered Gurudev Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba to share these views of mine publicly. Jai Sairam!
=========================================================


In the Facebook post having the comment mentioned at the top of this post, (inner level comment in this comment: https://www.facebook.com/terry.reiskennedy/posts/10212598796623677?comment_id=10212600670270517), which triggered my response (and so this post), a person responded to my comment as follows:
Yes BNM got the tyagageevi meeting held . It was held in Swamy's presence in the second building at Yajur Mandir. It was a session with Loka Seva Trust Thyagagivis and attended by all alumni staff only.

Sri Vedanarayan Sir spoke the introduction.

But the whole sessions was infact the speech of Sri Gangadharanna of Alike in Hindi. It was beautiful .
For Sai, Sri Gangadharanna is and was the greatest Tyagageevi however much BNM may want to overthrow him on that status. Invariably , therefore,today the same Gangadharanna is the leading light against this falsehood of BNM.

All Sai's Plan.
----

Given below are comment exchanges from my Facebook post, https://www.facebook.com/ravi.s.iyer.7/posts/1878499275699974, associated with this blog post.

--Name-snipped-- wrote:
It's a sad state of affairs.
I worry that if someone who was so close and was celibate for so long.
And if swami did compare him to Vivekananda that is hugh.
Swami doesn't mess around with his words.
I worry if someone whom swami spoke of so highly can fall of the correct path then who are we.
I'm sure in his mind he feels he is doing correct.
But also I feel he is quiet dominant in nature and normally when you are like that in nature swami will be the same with you.
Don't forget swami is but our reflection sir.
If this is his nature then naturally swami will behave same with him as he does with people.
I have witness this myself.
But will we ever get any closer to answer that question.
How can someone of his statue fall off the correct path.

My only answer and this is just my assumption sir
Is he feels that whatever he does can't be questioned and if people do question then it's fine as he is doing seva.

This seva thing is what keeps everything afloat.

My question to one and all
Is this

Is seva so powerful that you can do pretty much whatever you wish and you will be fine.
Because that is what he is doing
He is doing wrong and then earasing his wrong by doing seva

Pls answer this sir
----

Ravi S. Iyer wrote (slightly edited):
Bro. --name-snipped--, about how someone of BNNM's stature can "fall from grace": Well, Hindu scripture, especially the Puranas, has many, many cases of high spiritual stature people falling from grace. But in BNNM's case it does not seem to be a simple "fall from grace" matter. BNNM must be feeling he is doing Bhagavan's mission and the Seva activities done as well as the following size, may be the proof for him that he is on the right track!!!

About Seva alone being so powerful that one can do whatever one wishes, I think Bhagavan himself has said that Sathya Sai orgn. (movement) should not be like Seva/service orgns. which do great service but not in a proper spirit of worship of the Lord. Bhagavan laid down the rather stringent rules within which Seva/service activities should be done, for it to be conducive to spiritual progress and safe. In particular, Bhagavan seems to have been very strict about not encouraging open appeals for funds to the public and about avoiding extravagance with funds donated for service work.
----

Terry Reis Kennedy wrote:
Excellent research, Ravi S. Iyer Thank you for this important post. I have been on the net today searching for the appearances dates of the Muddenahalli Fraud Squad in Orange County California...at the Sunnvale Hindu Temple and at the University of California at Irvine. I have not yet found those dates. But what a thrill it was for me to find the plethora of posts of yours on the subject of Muddenahalli, BNM, Madhusudan Rao Naidu and the subject of the False Belief. I congratulate you on your careful monitoring of this, to me, frightening phenomenon. Such service to Swami and to all of us is greatly appreciated!
----

Ravi S. Iyer wrote:
Thank you very much Terry Reis Kennedy for your generous appreciation.
----

--Name-snipped-- wrote:
Sairam ! I do not think it's a split of our Faith In our Bhagawan. Bhagawan is not coercing any of us to love or to hate either His abode in PN or that of M'Halli.There is no force but only source in our Hearts !Shirdi or Prasanthi or M'Halli are all one and the same for a True Sai Sevak. Our Selfless Seva and Love only matters. I visited all these places with the same amount of Faith, Love and Devotion.I found our Bhagawan sitting there as a reflection of that in my Heart of Hearts, in Bhajans, Discourses and even Cultural functions over there . I met all my SAI brothers and sisters from various walks of life, be it political, sports or educational Fields..Let our M'Halli folk augment the Sai mission which is in place at PN. Jai Sai Ram !
----

Ravi S. Iyer wrote:
--Name-snipped-- sir, Thanks for your comment and Sairam!

If you see Shirdi and Puttaparthi movements you will find that there is very limited conflicts, if any, between them. I think the key reason for that has been that Sathya Sai did not interfere with Shirdi Sai Sansthan by attracting large numbers of Shirdi Sai Sansthan associated people to join his Sathya Sai orgn. He primarily formed the Sathya Sai movement with new devotees that he attracted.

Further Sathya Sai had a separate body which could be seen by people who came to him. Sathya Sai did not talk of an invisible subtle body of Shirdi Sai which communicated with him!

I have publicly praised Muddenahalli group's social service activities (health related as well as education related) that I have come to know of. I wish them all the very best in these social service activities.

But with Madhusudan Rao Naidu (and Sri Narasimhamurthy with his dream instructions earlier) my problem is that they are GOING AGAINST the teachings of Sathya Sai with their dream instructions claims and communicator claims, and managing to convince so many Sathya Sai devotees that they are passing on the instructions of Sathya Sai!!! This has created a BIG DIVISION in Sathya Sai orgn. worldwide and is hurting the Sathya Sai mission. Loka Seva Trust itself is now having a division right in its board of trustees with the three trustees reinstated by Karnataka High Court order (stay of Jan. end Loka Seva Trust board reconstitution resolutions) not believing in Madhusudan Naidu and Narasimhamurthy's communicator/dream instruction and subtle body claims, and the other six trustees believing in it!!! Is that not a terribly confusing state of affairs???

Did Sathya Sai ever create such conflict in Shirdi Sai sansthan or any Shirdi Sai temple or group??? As far as I know, he never did anything of that sort.

So --name-snipped-- sir, I think you are glossing over these issues by trying to project Muddenahalli situation as similar to Puttaparthi and Shirdi. Sathya Sai, as far as I know, never gave discourses in the name of Shirdi Sai Baba!!! But Madhusudan Rao Naidu gives discourses in the name of Sathya Sai Baba!!! I view it as my duty to Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba to do my bit to alert Sathya Sai devotees that Madhusudan Rao Naidu is doing a wrong thing and that he is NOT saying the words of Sathya Sai Baba but the words of some other spiritual being WITH PARANORMAL POWERS which I would like to call Madhu Baba. Thanks and Jai Sairam!
----

Comments

Archive

Show more