After supposed Lingodbhavam, Madhusudan Naidu now truly is Madhu Baba; His devotees may now be called Madhu Baba devotees

22nd April 2020 Update: I had an inner urge to name-snip the names of some person(s) in this post and so have done so.

[Note that this post is about events that happened around two weeks ago and has been covered in Sathya Sai social media circles.]

The youtube video of Muddenahalli group, Maha Shivaratri Celebrations, Day 02, Evening : 24th February 2017, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXgg_-7wwE4, shows the supposed Lingodbhavam done by Madhusudan Naidu. The supposed Lingodbhavam happens shortly after 2 hrs 7 mins 15 seconds into the video.

Now I do not want to get much into speculation about whether the Lingodbhavam happened in a genuine way with the Lingam forming/materializing in Madhusudan Naidu's body and then coming out of his mouth OR whether it was a fake Lingodbhavam done using some trick like Madhusudan swallowing the lingam beforehand and then regurgitating it. I will just say this that I find it very hard to believe that the lingam got formed/materialized in Madhusudan Naidu's body.

This supposed lingodbhavam caused a great deal of anguish to many Sathya Sai devotees. But I think we have to learn to tolerate it. As I understand Indian law, Madhusudan Naidu cannot be prevented from doing such events UNLESS it is proved that he is doing it fraudulently. I think the burden of proof is on those who claim it to be fraud/fake rather than on Madhusudan Naidu to prove it is genuine.

Further, I think devotees of Madhusudan Naidu are free to believe this to be a genuine Lingodbhavam and worship both the associated Lingam as well as Madhusudan Naidu as divine. This may be hard for some Sathya Sai devotees to read and accept. But I think that is what freedom of religious worship laws/constitutional protections mean, in India and in some other countries of the world.

I was far more interested in seeing the reactions of devotees to the supposed Lingodbhavam than the supposed Lingodbhavam itself. Sri B.N. Narasimhamurthy (BNNM) not only was very supportive of it but was reverential about the event and even towards Madhusudan Naidu (MN) then. After the lingam darshan round is done, slightly after 2:21:00 in the video, MN gives the lingam to BNNM, telling him something after which BNNM, holding the lingam, walks to the center of the stage, reverentially places it in a dish and does Namaskar to it!!

I think this is a watershed event in Muddenahalli group. It seemed to be a clear indication of BNNM becoming a sort-of devotee of MN OR perhaps putting on a show of being a devotee of MN!!

This reverence could be seen among many devotees assembled there as MN walked around among the devotees showing the lingam! At around 2:10:00 you can see the first set of devotees just outside the stage/platform reverentially touching or taking darshan of the lingam! At around 2:10:07, a young former teacher of Prasanthi Nilayam school who now is with Muddenahalli group can be seen reverentially taking darshan of the lingam and perhaps touching it shortly afterwards. This person is a former Sai university student whom I have taught software lab. course(s)! I have to say that he is a well behaved student who has always behaved well towards me even after I had quit Sai university. As far as I know, he is a nice guy and I wish him well. BTW the racist coward and bully, fake Facebook Id Venkatesh Babu/Parthi Resident should note that this chap is also of Nepali origin/Nepali (if I recall correctly). Will Venkatesh Babu say the same thing about him that he said about Chiran Basnet, another Nepali origin/Nepali Sai devotee?

--snip--

At around --- one can see Prof. --Name2-snipped--, former Sai university faculty and former media co-ordinater, Sri Sathya Sai Central Trust, standing and reverentially doing Namaskar to the lingam. Perhaps he also tried to touch the lingam but that part is not shown clearly in the video.

Around 2:13:30 MN can be seen allowing ladies to touch the lingam in his hand. He then starts blessing the ladies by touching the lingam on their hands.

There seemed to be NO PRETENCE of any subtle body walking along with Madhusudan Naidu at all!!! I mean, it was a Madhusudan Naidu ONLY show, through and through. Madhusudan Naidu had become Swami!!!

I wonder what logic they have given for this supposed Lingodbhavam. Maybe they said that subtle body entered the body of Madhusudan Naidu (sort-of possessed him) and then did Lingodbhavam using Madhusudan's body!!

Now I think Madhusudan Naidu has become the full blown spiritual leader of Muddenahalli group with Narasimhamurthy playing a kind-of supporter and deferential role to him, at least while in public. I mean, Narasimhamurthy could not do the Lingodbhavam and so perhaps he feels it appropriate to be supportive and deferential to holy man Madhusudan Naidu who performed the Lingodbhavam. In public, BNNM was playing a supporter role to MN earlier on too but I don't think it was so deferential.

Therefore I think it is fully appropriate for me to refer to Madhusudan Naidu now as Madhu Baba. And I have to view my above mentioned former student who is now a teacher in Muddenahalli group educational institution, as well as Prof. --Name2-snipped--, as Madhu Baba devotees!

So I will not be surprised to see, in the near future, Madhu Baba supposedly materializing vibhuti and giving it to a reverential --Name2-snipped-- or my former student! What an extraordinary state of affairs!!!

But I hesitate to call --Name1-snipped-- a Madhu Baba devotee. I think he became a Narasimhamurthy devotee after July 2011 when Narasimhamurthy claimed to receive Swami instructions. But now Narasimhamurthy is no longer saying that he gets Swami instructions. Those instructions now come from Madhu Baba!!! So where does that leave --Name1-snipped--?? I think he would be feeling that he has been left in the lurch by Narasimhamurthy passing on the supposed Swami instructions work to Madhusudan Naidu!

I don't think --Name1-snipped-- will reverentially bow down to Madhusudan Naidu and the lingam that Madhusudan Naidu got out of his mouth. In my considered view, he (--Name1-snipped--) is too intelligent a man and too much of a physicist to become a Madhu Baba devotee. However, life has been full of surprises for me after Mahasamadhi. So who knows? Maybe --Name1-snipped-- will follow --Name2-snipped-- and eventually become a Madhu Baba devotee. Let us see what the future holds in this regard. I have to say that I am very curious to know whether --Name1-snipped-- will eventually become (or has already become) a Madhu Baba devotee or not :-).

Regarding what Sathya Sai fraternity should do to prevent more and more Sathya Sai devotees getting fooled by Madhusudan Naidu's false claim of being a communicator of Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba after this supposed Lingodbhavam, I reiterate my recommendation of filing a PIL (Public Interest Litigation) in Karnataka High Court which I first made on Oct. 2nd 2015, almost one and a half years ago. Here's the associated blog post of mine: "Satyajit opens up on Narasimhamurthy and Madhusudhan Naidu; I (Ravi) recommend PIL against Madhusudhan Naidu", Oct. 2nd 2015, https://ravisiyer.blogspot.com/2015/10/satyajit-opens-up-on-narasimhamurthy.html.

A relevant extract from above post is given below:

With brother Satyajit Salian placing the above account on record, I now RECOMMEND that a P.I.L. be filed in Karnataka High Court by Indian national Sathya Sai devotees who are in a position (financial and otherwise) to do so. The P.I.L. should focus on STOPPING Shri Madhusudhan Naidu from using the name and/or image of Sri Sathya Sai Baba of Puttaparthi, for his so called communicator activities. The P.I.L. should NOT get into the funding and running of the social service institutions associated with Muddenahalli group. It should also NOT get into any attempt to penalize Shri Madhusudhan Naidu for his past misdeeds (my view is that we can leave that to his Karma).

The case may have grounds to be a P.I.L. as so many hundreds, or perhaps a few thousands, of people are being DELUDED by the HIMSELF-DELUDED Madhusudhan Naidu. I think the evidence in the form of the above reliable eyewitness account at Swami Mahasamadhi time, and video/TV clips of so called Muddenahalli based Swami subtle body darshan and discourses, should be strong enough to prove that Shri Madhusudhan Naidu is himself DELUDED and is DELUDING hundreds/thousands of innocent persons including young students.

Perhaps Sri Sathya Sai Central Trust (SSSCT) would face some constraints in filing such a PIL. Perhaps they would prefer to avoid negative kind of publicity that may arise if they do so. Therefore I am suggesting that interested Indian national Sathya Sai devotee(s) should file the PIL.
--- end extract from my blog post ---

I think most, if not all, of the above extract is applicable even today. I also have to say that I am not in a position to be a (legal) party to filing such a PIL due to various constraints that I have. But I will fully support such a PIL through my social media writings. In other words, I cannot get into the legal case myself but I will provide social media support for it.

Note that there is a clear possibility that the Karnataka High Court may not accept the view that Madhusudan Rao Naidu claiming to be a medium/communicator of Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba and misguiding thousands of Sathya Sai devotees worldwide, is a matter of public interest. Therefore it may not entertain the P.I.L. But, even in such a scenario, I think the High court will provide advice on how to approach lower courts to seek justice in this matter. So even a PIL rejection by Karnataka High court on the grounds of it not being a public interest matter, will help Sathya Sai fraternity in its attempts to legally stop Madhusudan Rao Naidu from MISUSING the HOLY NAME of Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba. I mean, we will know where the High Court stands on this matter and which lower court(s) can be approached.

Comments

Archive

Show more