Thanks to Mr. Ganti for strong support on Mervyn Hughes' police & legal action threat; Mr. Ganti and I are Facebook friends now

Given below are the contents of a recent Facebook post of mine, https://www.facebook.com/ravi.s.iyer.7/posts/1778278835722019.

Vr Ganti sir, thank you so much for your strong support for me in the matter dealing with Mervyn Hughes' (perhaps a Fake Id claiming to be based in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA) threat to file police and legal complaints against me for my writings against Muddenahalli group FALSE BELIEF of Madhusudan Rao Naidu being able to communicate with an invisible and inaudible to others, so called subtle body of Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba based in Muddenahalli. I will not forget such support from you, sir. Your firm stand and courageous work on Sathya and Dharma in regard to this matter of Muddenahalli FALSE BELIEF is very admirable and, I am sure, will go down in the history of the Sathya Sai movement as a signal contribution from you, sir.

Thanks for accepting me as a Facebook friend.
--- end Facebook post content ---------

Mr V.R. Ganti wrote in a comment on the above Facebook post:
Thanks to you Sir. Dont worry at all. SWAMI SAID - WHY FEAR WHEN HE IS THERE. Let us continue to follow the path of TRUTH & DHARMA.
-----

I (Ravi) Facebook-Liked the above comment.

-------------------

In response to a comment on aforementioned Facebook post, I (Ravi) wrote (slightly edited):

--name-snipped-- sir, Undoubtedly, Vr Ganti sir has demonstrated great courage in his work on Sathya and Dharma in Sathya Sai movement. He has shared with me some personal challenges that he faced while doing his work. So I know what he has gone through and the extent to which he is willing to go for Sathya and Dharma.

However, I should also say that my personal observation and, to a small extent, experience, with physical form Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba, was that loyalty and past record of hard work towards Sathya Sai mission was an important factor for him, in the way he would handle any matters related to Asathya and Adharma. He was willing to forgive some mistakes (He has forgiven me for some mistakes I did). After all, we live in Kali Yuga now. How many of us are perfect? I know I am NOT. So Bhagavan's (in physical form) ways of correcting flaws in his devotees (including me) as I have seen (and experienced) was a mix of discipline and compassion.

I would also like to repeat here my stand that I am not associated with any activity of Mr. Ganti or others, that is critical of any SSSCT trustees or of any family members of Swami. My co-operation with Mr. Ganti is primarily in the area of sharing with Sai devotees the truth about Muddenahalli group FALSE BELIEF of so called communicator and so called subtle body.

Comments

Archive

Show more