Most faculty of Prasanthi Nilayam and Muddenahalli campuses of Sai university DO NOT interact NOW with Madhusudan Rao Naidu

22nd April 2020 Update: I had an inner urge to name-snip the names of some person(s) in this post and so have done so.

Given below is one of my comments (slightly edited) on brother Rajen Rajen's Facebook post, https://www.facebook.com/kpuvirajan/posts/10208454960884915 :

In comments of his on this post, bro. VijaySai B.S. says (extracts of his comments), "Some of them had then believed and then decided not to believe. Others secretly believe but because they know that PN work is also given by Swami, they take the official stand. A few others pass on communication through many of us to Swami. Many directly call Madhu and talk to Him. For Swami, Parthi is His head office and has asked people to continue their service without breaking the rules. I am personally in touch with about 30 people and I know that 20 of them wholeheartedly believe in Swami's subtle form at Muddenahalli and I have passed on Swami's messages to a few and others directly take messages from Him through Madhu."

AND

"These are only people I am in touch with. There are people that many other friends of mine and alumni brothers of mine are in touch with. I love PN and all the institutions there. I wish them well. I know how much the staff there are dedicated to Swami's mission. I know what would happen to the institutions if people whom Swami had appointed and who toil night and day just for Him are missing."

Ravi: The above comment extracts of brother Vijaysai B.S. give an impression as if Prasanthi Nilayam institutions have lots of staff and alumni-staff who are CURRENTLY in touch with Madhusudhan Rao Naidu either directly or indirectly through people like VijaySai B.S., and take messages from so called Muddenahalli subtle body!!!

I don't how much credence one should lend to such statements. But, if true, then this is a matter of serious concern to PN.

As Bhagavan by His Grace gave me an opportunity to serve Him in the Sai university from Jan. 2003 onwards as a teacher (free service with designations of Hon. Staff/Hon. Faculty/Visiting Faculty), I consider it my duty to Bhagavan to respond to the comment extracts I have given above, in the context of the Sai university/SSSIHL. If the words come across as harsh to some I request their kind indulgence.

I quit Sai university in March 2012 after I was disgusted with the dual loyalty of then vice-chancellor --Name1-snipped--, who believed in Shri B.N. Narasimhamurthy's supposed Swami dream instructions, even when the Sri Sathya Sai Central Trust, the mother organization for the Sai university did not. --Name1-snipped-- behaved in a GROSSLY UNETHICAL manner by continuing to occupy the very powerful chair of vice-chancellor of Sai university following supposed Swami dream instructions of Shri B.N. Narasimhamurthy and opposing Sri Sathya Sai Central Trust which was meeting all expenses of SSSIHL including salaries of staff.

I have to say here that the manner in which --Name1-snipped-- forced Central Trust to pay sixth pay commission salaries to SSSIHL staff in Jul/Aug. 2011 was completely UNSPIRITUAL. He threatened to resign unless the BIG sixth pay commission hike was implemented!!! This, at a time, when Central Trust & Prasanthi Nilayam were on the ropes, with media banging it left, right & centre, and donations having dried up completely!!! In my considered opinion, if Bhagavan was truly giving dream instructions to Shri Narasimhamurthy then, he would have asked --Name1-snipped-- to leave. Just imagine anybody telling Swami that Swami if you don't implement pay hike, I will resign!!! And then imagine Swami's reaction!!!!

Veterans of the Sai university who had served Swami for decades like Prof. Anilkumar Kamaraju and Prof. Krupanidhi were brutally mistreated resulting in them parting ways with the Sai university. As I saw all this going on, and experienced how --Name1-snipped-- had DIRECTLY and BRUTALLY ordered me effectively to not associate with Bhagavan's pet project of Sri Sathya Sai Vidya Vahini, and instead BLINDLY follow HOD instructions (HOD of my dept., DMACS - Dept. of Mathematics & Computer Science, was ignorant about software development and was dead against me & students associating with Sri Sathya Sai Vidya Vahini), I felt deeply uncomfortable about the MISMANAGEMENT of the Sai university, and quit the university in disgust in March 2012. [There was a foolish interaction with the Registrar who said I was Seva Dal and that he had given me the letter of Visiting Faculty designation just like that. But that was a minor issue. I mean, he was just Registrar who essentially is like a records bookkeeper in a university and who follows orders of vice-chancellor and other top bosses. The main problem was vice-chancellor --Name1-snipped-- who seemed to have become a mindless tyrant then seemingly due to the influence that Shri B.N. Narasimhamurthy had got over him.]

Nov. 2014 was the blessed month when --Name1-snipped-- stepped down as vice-chancellor of Sai university. Now for one and a half years, the Sai university has Prof. K.B.R. Varma as the vice-chancellor. As far as I know, vice-chancellor Varma does not have any interaction whatsoever with Muddenahalli group.

From VijaySai's comments above, the concern that I have is whether there are Sai university staff today who still communicate with Madhusudan Rao Naidu directly or indirectly. Now Sai university is not an ordinary deemed UGC university. It is Bhagavan's DIVINE university. I have personally interacted with few Sai university Prasanthi Nilayam and Muddenahalli campus faculty including alumni-faculty over the past few months and past year, and have got the impression that most CURRENT Sai university Prasanthi Nilayam and Muddenahalli campus faculty do NOT have any belief CURRENTLY (they may have had in the past when --Name1-snipped-- was vice-chancellor) in Madhusudan Rao Naidu and Shri Narasimhamurthy's claims. [Note that Muddenahalli campus of Sai university is completely different from the Loka Seva Trust and Saraswathi educational trust educational institutions of Muddenahalli group.]

However, I do not know what the situation is in Brindavan and Anantapur campuses of Sai university in regard to faculty having belief in Muddenahalli group claims.

If there are some faculty of Sai university who believe in Muddenahalli group claims then I think THEY MUST follow their belief and join Muddenahalli group. I assure readers that there will be only a few, if any, such faculty in Prasanthi Nilayam and Muddenahalli campuses of Sai university today and that such faculty leaving Sai university and joining Muddenahalli group will not create big problems for the Sai university. But, I repeat, I do not know the situation in Brindavan and Anantapur campuses.

If brother VijaySai B.S.'s comments are giving an impression to readers that Prasanthi Nilayam or Muddenahalli campuses of the Sai university have lots of faculty who CURRENTLY take messages, directly or indirectly, from Madhusudan Rao Naidu, then I think that is a WRONG IMPRESSION.

Comments

  1. Sairam Sir, The Muddenahalli mayhem is going on intensifying. It is deeply disturbing for me to see all that is happening even though I know that Bhagawan is in perfect control and will intervene when the time is right. I really wish and pray He would put an end to this scam really really soon. I personally feel the whole thing is a big scam only. This is a BIG test for all Sathya Sai devotees and a big filtering process.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Archive

Show more