Considering oneself accountable to Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba at formless level, and to future physical form Prema Sai Baba

I have given below a modified version of part of a comment I made recently on FB post, https://www.facebook.com/sathyanarayana.raju.9/posts/756610061142147.

I would like to add to what you said about your personal honour and integrity being at stake in your responses to the questions. Well, my personal reputation for integrity & honesty is also at stake in what I write on social media about these matters. And, it is much, much bigger than you and me and (others involved in the conversation). It is the legacy of, and the continuing work in the name of, our beloved Lord, Kali Yuga Avatar, Shiva-Shakti Swarupa, Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba. Further, we have to be FAITHFUL to Bhagavan. I consider myself answerable to Bhagavan, my Guru and my Ishta Devata to whom I am deeply grateful, and I am sure you too consider yourself to be answerable to Bhagavan. As you and I both were in the Sai university as teachers, both you and I know that if we did something really wrong we would have to FACE THE CONSEQUENCES from physical form Bhagavan during darshan/sambhashan - at least, I have had that experience (in particular in 2010 with some major personal issue I had then).

In Bhagavan's physical absence, I consider myself answerable to my conscience (as I view that as the inner voice of God/Absolute Brahman). And perhaps some day I may find myself face-to-face with physical form Prema Sai. If I have been UNFAITHFUL to Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba, Bhagavan Prema Sai Baba will let me know of that by his gestures/words - this much I am sure of. So I greatly fear being UNFAITHFUL to Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba, as that will not only harm my spiritual progress, but also come in the way of any future blessed interactions I may have with Prema Sai Baba.

To conclude, in my considered opinion, we will be held accountable for our honesty & integrity (or lack of it) in these vital conversations regarding the claims made by Bro. Madhusudhan Rao Naidu, by Bhagavan, at formless level and in future physical form, Prema Sai, if we are blessed to have interactions with that physical form. It is not just being accountable to the Sai university alumni & staff, functionaries of Sai orgn. and Sai devotees in general, but being accountable to Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba at formless level and to future physical form Prema Sai Baba.

Comments

Archive

Show more