Truth-sayers about Muddenahalli spiritual fraud are being referred to by Muddenahalli supporters as Puttaparthi Mafia (PPM)!

I recently read the term Puttaparthi Mafia (PPM) in a Facebook post by which the author of the post seemed to be referring to supporters of Puttaparthi Sai mission who expose the truth about Muddenahalli (MDH) spiritual fraud.

Well, these people seem to be vehemently opposed to knowing and accepting the TRUTH. They want to muzzle exposure of MDH spiritual fraud. India and many countries in the world have freedom of speech. So MDH supporters better learn to live with the TRUTH of MDH spiritual fraud being written in social media and elsewhere (like a court of law in India).

Further, if they don't like Puttaparthi Sai mission supporters they may please stay away from Puttaparthi Sai mission. Puttaparthi Sai mission has already been badly damaged by TRAITORS. Why do they want to damage it even further by coining names like Puttaparthi Mafia? Is this how they show their love for the Puttaparthi Sai mission created and nurtured by our beloved Lord, Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba? Is criticism of practices followed by another spiritual group something that deserves the name, Mafia? Perhaps these people don't know how murderous and brutal the Mafia has been in Italy and USA.

From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia, "A mafia is a type of organized crime syndicate whose primary activities are protection racketeering, the arbitration of disputes between criminals, and the organizing and oversight of illegal agreements and transactions."

Are people who are critical of Muddenahalli so called subtle body promoters, a crime syndicate? Are they engaged in illegal activities?

What rubbish such Facebook post authors write! I have decided to unfriend (and may later block) any Facebook post author who uses the term, "Puttaparthi Mafia (PPM)" to refer to those who are writing to expose MDH spiritual fraud.
-------------------------------------------------

The above contents were put up on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/ravi.s.iyer.7/posts/1651336905082880

I responded to one comment on the above Facebook post as follows:
Thanks for your comment, Sai Keshav. In a fair discussion aimed at arriving at the truth, the participants (like you, in this case) have the right to question my (and others') usage of words. And, sometimes, I do make mistakes, and correct them when the mistakes are pointed out. I mean, I am not perfect.

Now the term "spiritual fraud" is commonly used to describe spiritual leaders (Madhusudhan Naidu is a spiritual leader today) who make spiritual claims which are viewed or alleged as false. In particular, many Puttaparthi Sai mission leaders and devotees (including me, a devotee but not leader), vehemently challenge the very, very extraordinary claim of Madhusudhan Naidu that he is speaking the words of Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba and is seeing the subtle form of Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba (for long periods of time). Further, as that claim goes against the very words of Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba himself, I (and others) feel Madhusudhan Naidu is committing spiritual fraud by making that claim.

I must also state here that I challenge Madhusudhan Naidu to prove his claim in an Indian court of law.

Now I did not say Madhusudhan Naidu is a Mafia gangster, did I? Did I say he is committing financial fraud? Did I say he is swallowing money? NO. I do not have any evidence of Madhusudhan Naidu having committed any such financial fraud (which is a criminal offence in India) and so I have not made that statement. Some others have but you have to challenge them for evidence to back their statement.

Responding to our criticism of so called Muddenahalli subtle body claims by calling us Mafia gangsters, is very inappropriate, in my considered view.

You and others subscribing to MDH belief can surely criticize us and point flaws in our arguments and statements. If you point out a mistake in our statements in this public forum we will have to correct our mistake as otherwise we will lose credibility among discerning viewers/readers.

Now if you start calling me a Mafia gangster because I am stating my view that Madhusudhan Naidu is committing spiritual fraud by claiming to speak the words of Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba, I cannot stop you from doing that (unless I want to go to the extent of exploring legal avenues to challenge you on your statement against me). So, if you do that, I think I will take the easier way out of simply unfriending and blocking you (as then I don't get to see such stuff).

Hope you do not feel offended by my words above. But things have now moved to a very serious level where we have to FORCE THE TRUTH of this claim to come out, to save the Sathya Sai mission worldwide from being torn apart. And, in this very tense atmosphere, some tough words like spiritual fraud (but not Mafia gangster) have to be used. Jai Sairam!

Comments

Archive

Show more